Welcome

You are welcome to my blog. feel free to write a comment,suggest and to review. No one is perfect in this world and I am no exception. Your comments shall help make me a better person and write better. Thank you !

Friday, July 1, 2011

A forest fireImage via Wikipedia
                   ਦਿਲ ਵਿਚ ਸੀ ਕਿ  ਆਖ ਸੁਨਾਸਾਂ

ਗੱਲ ਹਿਜਰ ਦੀ ਸਾਰੀ 
ਗਿਲਾ ਗੁਜ਼ਾਰੀ;
ਤੁਧ ਬਿਨ ਅੰਦਰ ਭਾਂਬੜ ਮਚਦੇ 
ਸੀਨੇ ਚਲਦੀ ਆਰੀ 
ਮੁਸ਼ਕਲ ਭਾਰੀ ;
ਖਵਾਬਾਂ ਦੀਆਂ ਟੱਪ ਬਰੂਹਾਂ
ਝਾਤ ਸਜਣ ਜਦ ਮਾਰੀ 
ਜਾਵਾਂ ਵਾਰੀ ;
ਦਿਲ ਵਿਚ ਵੱਸੀ ਸੂਰਤ ਸੋਹਣੀ
ਭੂਲੀ ਗਿਲਾ ਗੁਜ਼ਾਰੀ 
ਸਭ ਹੁਸ਼ਿਆਰੀ !

---ਦਮਨ    
੦੧/੦੭/੨੦੧੧ 
I had wished that I shall tell all 
my pangs of separation;
there is a fire raging in me 
and pain is sawing my heart
but when my love
stepped out of my dreams
I was speech less!
''English translation''

---daman
01/07/2011
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: