Welcome

You are welcome to my blog. feel free to write a comment,suggest and to review. No one is perfect in this world and I am no exception. Your comments shall help make me a better person and write better. Thank you !

Monday, January 20, 2014

CRY FOR LOVE !!!!!

If you come close then I will show you
If you come close then I will show you (Photo credit: RonAlmog)
Come close to me,I'm not fire.
Fires are extinguished by rivers.
Are drowned by storms.
Are chased by north winds.
No,I'm not,I'm not fire.

Come close to me,I'm not the wind.
Winds are cut off by the mountains.
Are silenced by the burning sun.
Are overwhelmed by floods.
No,I'm not,I'm not the wind.

I am nothing but a warrior,
a resting walker who laid his body 
down the root of an olive tree,
to hear the song of the crickets.
And if you wish,come to hear it together

Menelaos Lountemis





Large olive tree - Portugal
Large olive tree - Portugal (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Μενέλαος Λουντέμης - Ἐρωτικὸ κάλεσμα --- Cry for love

Ἔλα κοντά μου, δὲν εἶμαι ἡ φωτιά.
Τὶς φωτιὲς τὶς σβήνουν τὰ ποτάμια.
Τὶς πνίγουν οἱ νεροποντές.
Τὶς κυνηγοῦν οἱ βοριάδες.
Δὲν εἶμαι, δὲν εἶμαι ἡ φωτιά.
Ἔλα κοντά μου δὲν εἶμαι ἄνεμος.
Τοὺς ἄνεμους τοὺς κόβουν τὰ βουνά.
Τοὺς βουβαίνουν τὰ λιοπύρια.
Τοὺς σαρώνουν οἱ κατακλυσμοί.
Δὲν εἶμαι, δὲν εἶμαι ὁ ἄνεμος.

Ἐγὼ δὲν εἶμαι παρὰ ἕνας στρατολάτης
ἕνας ἀποσταμένος περπατητὴς
ποὺ ἀκούμπησε στὴ ρίζα μιᾶς ἐλιᾶς
ν᾿ ἀκούσει τὸ τραγούδι τῶν γρύλων.
Κι ἂν θέλεις, ἔλα νὰ τ᾿ ἀκούσουμε μαζί.




---daman
20/01/2014


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: