Welcome

You are welcome to my blog. feel free to write a comment,suggest and to review. No one is perfect in this world and I am no exception. Your comments shall help make me a better person and write better. Thank you !

Thursday, May 27, 2010

BOUQUET OF MY HAIKUS

I
The holy Ganges passes by
giving me the wink
come I shall wash your sins!!!
25.05.2010


II
Whatever you give me
is priceless and beyond comparison
except my heart!!!
26.05.2010


III
Another day has gone by
No fire anywhere,but this smoke...???
Is it my heart!!!


IV
The dust clouds
A ray peeping from behind
my friend in a see thru veil........


V
Bitter coffee
on a burning afternoon
my lonliness.........
28.05.2010


VI
My heart hanging
on a wild acacia bush!
your absence!!
29.05.2010


VII
hot afternoon
a burning evening
waiting for you, 'cool breeze'
30.05.2010

No comments: