Welcome

You are welcome to my blog. feel free to write a comment,suggest and to review. No one is perfect in this world and I am no exception. Your comments shall help make me a better person and write better. Thank you !

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Internet Love

She loves me,
Cuddles me,
Kisses me,
Keeps me in a portion
of her mind.

Talks of love
Forever
Calls me by my
Love name
Cries with me
Smiles with me
Plays
Hide and seek
with me;
Jokes.

Picks up pebbles
On the shore;
Sings ditties for me
of undying love;
I am always in her mind;

A page in her book
She goes through
Everyday.

Never tells me
Her worries
Anxieties;
Ambitions;
Dreams;
She reads my
Wall posts
Along headlines;
Then keep them aside.

Goes about her work
Typing,
And chattering
with office colleagues;
Friends;
Customers;
Passers by.

Answering my comments;
Sharing
Interesting articles;
Posts.
Unmindful of
Comments,
snides,
jeers,
friends.
Unknowns.

She loves me;
Cuddles me;
A page in her book;
Which is best put away
After reading.......
Deleted
Blocked.

.............Daman

1 comment:

EFI said...

Ι Don't like the end....xaxaxa!!!!!!!!!
Good morning!!!!!! Wonderful!!!!