Welcome

You are welcome to my blog. feel free to write a comment,suggest and to review. No one is perfect in this world and I am no exception. Your comments shall help make me a better person and write better. Thank you !

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

DANCE OF AN AUTUMN LEAF

YAADON KA GULDASTA


I
Your Love has made me dance
like a quivering leaf in autumn
come soon my Love;
I am not going to last long.

----daman May 2010

II
A sparrow pecking at the mirror
Drops down exhausted
like my Heart!

---daman
(originally written in Panjabi on 22.11.1967)



III
O my mynah!
sing the song of life
don't stop the song,
hush shall be my end!!!!!

-----Daman....May 2010


IV
On the roof of my bunker....
My Mynah!
sunshine of memories lies;

In my bunker,
the gunpowder...
to blast
existence !!!!!!

(Originally written by me on 05.12.1965 Loc: J&K)

V
The laughters of autumn
Are sitting in my lap;...

The skies are
Just a patch to my
Happiness.

written 22 Nov 1967
(original Panjabi Haiku was published in
'Preet Lari' magazine
of Sept 69)


VII
''Viyog''

jhar gayian tahli diyan
pattian ve yaar;
te tahlidi eh laash;
Yaara! meri taqdeer hai!!

dhal gayi khizawan di jawani;
mere yaar!
te bahar,
mere khwab di tabir hai!

----Daman
originally written in Panjabi on
30.11.1962 and published in
litrerary magazine 'Panj Darya'
in Decemer 1962.


No comments: