Welcome

You are welcome to my blog. feel free to write a comment,suggest and to review. No one is perfect in this world and I am no exception. Your comments shall help make me a better person and write better. Thank you !

Saturday, February 11, 2012

INSPIRATION !!!

English: Rabindranath Tagore Русский: Тагор, Р...
Image via Wikipedia
Inspiration !!!


You have made me endless

such is your pleasure.

This frail vessel

you empty

again and again,

and fill it ever

with fresh life.

This little flute of a reed

you have carried

over hills and dales

And have breathed

through it

melodies eternally new.

At the immortal touch

of your hands

my little heart loses 

its limits in joy and

gives birth to

utterance ineffable.

Your infinite gifts

come to me only

on these very small

hands of mine.

Ages pass and still

you pour, and still

there is room to fill....


Rabindranath Tagore







Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: