Welcome

You are welcome to my blog. feel free to write a comment,suggest and to review. No one is perfect in this world and I am no exception. Your comments shall help make me a better person and write better. Thank you !

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

O My Myna !!!

Posted by Picasa


O my Myna!
today
as you are smiling and singing
waking , sleeping
in my arms
do you know
the
very next moment
could be the last;
it could turn our existence
to ruins!
the finger of time
could wreck us to extermination!!!


O my Myna!
do you know
the hand from which you have
picked the seed today,
may perish the very next moment;
the falcons may
devour it;
seek them,
 like flames
reach the straws;
we are walking on a narrow
tip of a needle
and the
tip of the needle is very sharp!
Do you know!

O my myna !





ਮੇਰੀ ਮੈਨਾ
ਤੂ ਜੋ ਅੱਜ ਹੱਸਦੀ ਹੈਂ
ਗਾਉਂਦੀ ਹੈਂ
ਮੇਰੀ ਹੋਸ਼ਾਂ 'ਚ ਜਗਦੀ ਹੈਂ
ਮੇਰੀ ਬੁੱਕਲਾਂ 'ਚ ਸੌਂਦੀ ਹੈਂ
ਕੀ ਭਲਾ ਤੈਨੂ ਪਤਾ ਹੈ
ਅਗਲੇ ਹੀ ਪਲ
ਕਯਾਮਤ ਵਰਤ
ਸਕਦੀ ਹੈ ;
ਹਾਸਿਆਂ ਨੂੰ
ਮਲਬ੍ਯਾਂ ਵਿਚ ਬਦਲ ਸਕਦੀ ਹੈ !
ਇਕ ਉਂਗਲੀ ਵਕ਼ਤ ਦੀ
ਹਾਸਿਆਂ ਨੂੰ
ਮਲਬ੍ਯਾਂ ਵਿਚ
ਪਰਤ ਸਕਦੀ ਹੈ !!
ਮੇਰੀ ਮੈਨਾ !
ਜਿਸ ਤਲੀ ਤੋਂ ਅੱਜ ਤੂੰ
ਚੁਗਯਾ ਹੈ ਚੋਗ
ਸ਼ਿਕਰੇ ਉਸ ਨੂੰ ਅਗਲੇ ਹੀ ਪਲ
ਚੂੰਡ ਸਕਦੇ ਹਨ ;
ਹਜ਼ਾਰਾਂ ਪਰਦ੍ਯਾਂ ਔਹਲੇ ਵੀ
ਸ਼ੋਹ੍ਲ੍ਯਾਂ ਵਾਂਗ
ਕਖਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਢੂਂਢ ਸਕਦੇ ਹਨ !
ਸੂਈ ਦੀ ਨੋਕ 'ਤੇ
ਹਾਂ ਤੁਰ ਰਹੇ ਦੋਵੇਂ !
'ਤੇ ਸੂਈ ਦੀ ਨੋਕ
ਤਿਖੀ ਹੈ !
ਕੀ ਭਲਾ ਤੈਨੂ ਪਤਾ ਹੈ ???
ਦਮਨ
੧੮/੧/੨੦੧੨

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: