Welcome

You are welcome to my blog. feel free to write a comment,suggest and to review. No one is perfect in this world and I am no exception. Your comments shall help make me a better person and write better. Thank you !

Friday, October 15, 2010

GOLDEN SUN IN MY WINDOW!!!!!!!

reach (2)Image by jasleen_kaur via Flickr
I got up as usual in the wee hours of the morning.....booted my 'dabba' that is my laptop....and started listening Gurbani....
Our dear Guruji  was showering his divine blessings....
....buray kaam ko uth khaloya....
........naam ki bela pae pae soya....




Singing GurbaniImage by Gurumustuk Singh via Flickr
.....ਬੁਰੇ ਕਾਮ ਕੋ ਉਠ ਖਲੋਇਆ 
............ਨਾਮ ਕਿ ਬੇਲਾ ਪੈ ਪੈ ਸੋਇਆ ....
how true! I bow to Vaheguru to have given me direction for the coming day....
We are always ready to undertake mundane and stupid errands...
...but sadly enough when it is time to get up and 'thank' 
the Lord for his blessings, for the mercies which he showers on us every moment, every second , every 'pal'
of our lives, we feel sleepy....we have no time to spare....we have no time to thank the Lord who has given us all the 
gifts....It is considered good manners to 'thank' the person who gives
us some gift on some achievement in life , on our birthday,our anniversary , or to someone who pays us some compliment, but we forget to 'Thank' the giver of life itself. If there is Life there is every good thing
of life, the birthday, the anniversary, the happinesses and joyfulnesses....

I then started listening to keertan of Gurmantar jaap by Vaheguru  Kaur
....'Vaheguru,Vaheguru,Vaheguru......
...........Vaheguru,Vaheguru,Vaheguru......
When I had finished listening to Gurbani Keertan , I got up to bow to the Lord for his benign grace to have sent me the gift of another sunny day 
of life.....
I pulled the curtains. A Golden Sun was reflected in my window.....It was the manifestation of Supreme Being.....I bowed in sience to thank my Vaheguru!!!!!!!!!!!!!




---daman
15/10/2010












2 comments:

rahila habib said...

Tum Allah ki kaun kaun si naimat ko juhtlao gay,,,,,if we start counting his blessings ,,,we cannot,,,,,thnx God for your blessing you shawer upon us,,,,,,,fascinating article Daman ji,,,
am learning a lot from you,,,,

Unknown said...

Rahila Apa! yeh qudrat ka mojazaa hi hai ki usne meri dua qabool karli aur isharatan samajha diya ki wo mujhe, aur sab ko pyar karta hai jo bhi sache dil se dua karte hai....lekin hum nashukray sab bhool jaate hain aur sirf takleef ke waqt hi sajda kartay hain ....
---daman