Welcome

You are welcome to my blog. feel free to write a comment,suggest and to review. No one is perfect in this world and I am no exception. Your comments shall help make me a better person and write better. Thank you !

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Psyché revived by the kiss of Love (Love and P...Image by francescominciotti via Flickr
I shall come here again !!




I shall put the painful
song of seasons;
In the lap of winds!
I shall stitch 
the rag of  Earth
with my soulful songs.


I shall come here again!!


Tomorrow my feelings
shall demand back the 
overdue soft kisses of love;
I shall cross the doorstep
of eternal sleep,
and go to the
dazzling door of Life...!


I shall come here again !!


Psyché revived by the kiss of Love (Love and P...Image by francescominciotti via Flickr
I have seen 
the dreams dying in  
the setting sun of Life;
I shall gulp 
the miseries of dark nights
with the morning ambrosia!


I shall come here again!!!


daman
14/08/2010





   

No comments: