Welcome

You are welcome to my blog. feel free to write a comment,suggest and to review. No one is perfect in this world and I am no exception. Your comments shall help make me a better person and write better. Thank you !

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

YAAR MOTI

pearl diver dioramaImage by somenoise via Flickr
Yaar Moti na milde doonghe sagar
Moti na milde lakhin,
Haar hutt ke beh gayi jindri,
Yaar moti meri vakhi!

Yaar milian sarsabaz baharan
Yaar palkaan te rakhan
Yaar di jholi chitti saveran
Yaar di mutthi lakhaan!

(tr.)Can't find friend pearls in deep seas
can't find pearls even if one spends millions,
exhausted,dejected sat down hopeless
my friend pearl found in my heart!

Friends are evergreen springs
Keep my friends on my eyelids
There are white dawns in the lap of my friend
There are millions in the loving hand of my friend!!

daman
31/08/2010

ਯਾਰ ਮੋਤੀ ਨਾ ਮਿਲਦੇ ਡੂੰਘੇ ਸਾਗਰ  
ਮੋਤੀ ਨਾ ਮਿਲਦੇ ਲਖੀ 
ਹਾਰ ਹੁੱਟ ਕੇ ਬ਼ਹ ਗਈ ਜਿੰਦਰੀ              
ਯਾਰ ਮੋਤੀ ਮੇਰੀ ਵਖੀ !

ਯਾਰ ਮਿਲਯਾਂ ਸਰਸਬਜ਼ ਬਹਾਰਾ
ਯਾਰ ਪਲਕਾ ਤੇ ਰਖਾ 
ਯਾਰ ਦੀ ਝੋਲੀ ਚਿੱਟੀ ਸਵੇਰਾ 
ਯਾਰ ਦੀ ਮੁਟਠੀ ਲਖਾ

---ਦਮਨ
੩੧/੦੮/੨੦੧੦

यार मोती ना मिलदे डूंघे सागर
मोती ना मिलदे लखीं
हार हुट के बह गयी जिन्दरी     
यार मोती मेरी वखी !

यार मिलिया सरसब्ज़ बहारा 
यार पलकां ते रखां 
यार दी झोली चिटी सवेरां
यार दी मुठी लखां  !!

---दमन
३१ /०८/२०१०           


2 comments:

Boney said...

Bot wadeeya Daman saab yaar moti na milde on aarogyam-wellness.blogspot.com trying to write up new topics on health.
with regards,
Boney

Unknown said...

Thanks Boneyji! and wish you all success in your mission of Health and Lifestyle....
Daman