Welcome

You are welcome to my blog. feel free to write a comment,suggest and to review. No one is perfect in this world and I am no exception. Your comments shall help make me a better person and write better. Thank you !

Friday, November 26, 2010

THE DIVALI NIGHT!

Diwali - Festival Of LightsImage by VinothChandar via Flickr
       .... .... .....
       Dark night..
          I light the earthen lamp
          the whole night...
          on my doorstep !
       .... ..... ..... .....

       your name lights my being
          the whole night!

---daman
26/11/2010

.... .... .... ....
ਮਸਿਆ  ਦੀ ਰਾਤ ,
ਦੀਵਾ ਬਾਲਾਂ
ਸਰਦਲਾਂ 'ਤੇ 
.... .... ....
ਹੋਠਾਂ ਉੱਤੇ ਆਵੇ  ਤੇਰੀ ਬਾਤ


---ਦਮਨ
੨੬/੧੧/੨੦੧੦
दीवाली
.... ..... .....
मसिया दी रात
दीवा बालां
सरदला 'ते
.... .... ....
होठा उत्ते आवे तेरी बात !


---दमन
२६/११/२०१०         


No comments: