Welcome

You are welcome to my blog. feel free to write a comment,suggest and to review. No one is perfect in this world and I am no exception. Your comments shall help make me a better person and write better. Thank you !

Friday, November 26, 2010

SPRING !

Noche de luna llena - Full moon nightImage by *L*u*z*A* via Flickr
SPRING!

Yellow, dry jingling, chiming leaves
I picked in the full moon nights
pleasant, beautiful  dreams
I knitted in the silence of nights!


---daman
26/11/2010

''ਬਸੰਤ''

ਪੀਲੇ, ਸੁੱਕੇ, ਛਣ ਛਣ  ਕਰਦੇ ਪੱਤੇ
ਮੈਂ ਚਾਨਣੀਆਂ  ਰਾਤਾਂ 'ਚ  ਚੁਣੇ ,
ਬਸੰਤ ਵਰਗੇ ਹਸੀਨ ਖਵਾਬ ,
ਮੈਂ ਰਾਤ ਦੀ ਚੁੱਪ ਵਿਚ ਉਣੇੰ !

---ਦਮਨ
੨੬/੧੧/੨੦੧੦
(Panjabi transcript)
बसंत
पीले, सुक्के, छन छन करदे पत्ते
मैं चननीआं रातां 'च चुने
बसंत वर्गे हसीन ख्वाब
मैं रात दी चुप विच उंने !

---दमन
२६/११/२०१०               

(Hindi transcript)


 

No comments: