Welcome

You are welcome to my blog. feel free to write a comment,suggest and to review. No one is perfect in this world and I am no exception. Your comments shall help make me a better person and write better. Thank you !

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Haiku!!!

Colored Rocks in a Stream
ਹਾਇਕੂ  !!  
  
ਕੁਝ ਨਹੀ ਚੰਗਾ ਲਗਦਾ 
ਤੁਝ ਬਿਨ ,
ਨਦੀਆਂ, ਝਰਨੇ ,
ਠੰਡੀ  ਹਵਾਵਾਂ ,  
ਸੀਨੇ ਚਲਦੀ  ਆਰੀ !
ਤੂੰ  ਹੋਵੇਂ  ਤਾਂ ਸਭ  ਚੰਗਾ  
ਕਾਯਨਾਤ  ਇਹ  ਸਾਰੀ  !!

---ਦਮਨ 
੦੭/੦੯/੨੦੧੦

ہائیکو
کجھ نہیں چنگا لگدا 
تجھ بن 
ندیاں ، جھرنے
ٹھنڈی حواواں
سینے چلدی آری 
توں ہوئیں تاں سبھ چنگا 
کاینات یہ ساری 

---دمن 
٠٧/٠٩/٢٠١٠   
हाइकू!!
The River Passed the Quivering Forest in the A...
कुझ नहीं चंगा  लगदा 
तुझ बिन 
नदिया  झरने 
ठंडी  हवावां  
सीने चलदी आरी !
तूं  होवें  सभ  चंगा 
कायनात  वह सारी !!

---दमन 
०७/०९/२०१० 


Haiku!!



Nothing
is pleasant
Without You ! 
Streams, Springs,
Cool Breezes
Saw through my Heart;
Everything is pleasant 
when you are by my side!!


---daman
07/09/2010 

No comments: