Welcome

You are welcome to my blog. feel free to write a comment,suggest and to review. No one is perfect in this world and I am no exception. Your comments shall help make me a better person and write better. Thank you !

Monday, September 6, 2010

To Her !

@ MES AMIS FRIENDS AMIGOS FLICKR .... " H...Image by gmayster01 .... via Flickr
Where is there a name for you?
No mortal art exists,which could
express the wonder of you!


There is no rhyme for you !
A song? What more can song do
than report too late of you!


If the heart could only be 
heard, its every emotion would
be a great hymn for you!


All the charm of your life,
the image so pure and holy,
is secretly locked in my heart.


I can only love you.
To tell how you were beloved,
eternity alone will know.


---Vasilii Zhukovsky
(selection by me)

No comments: