Welcome

You are welcome to my blog. feel free to write a comment,suggest and to review. No one is perfect in this world and I am no exception. Your comments shall help make me a better person and write better. Thank you !

Saturday, September 18, 2010

MERA YEH KAAM TUM KARDO




मेरा यह काम तुम करदो !

न शिकवा है न रुसवाई
चलो सब बाँट लेते हैं
पुराने ख़त वह तस्वीरें
सभी कुछ छंट देते हैं ;
जो तेरा है तुम ही लेलो
मेरा भी पास ही रख लो
मै रोऊ गर तुम्हे क्या है
मुझे चुप चाप सहने दो
आवाजें छन के आती है
फसीलों को खड़ा दो
हवाएं तंग करती हैं
दीवारों को बुलंद कर दो ;
लबों में क़फल कानो में रूई
या प्याले में ज़हर भर दो ;
मेरा यह काम तुम करदो
प्याले में ज़हर भर दो !

दमन
०७/०७/२०१०

(English rendering of above poem.  Mistrust between the two neighbouring countries, and ban on the social media prompted me to pen these lines)

Please do this for my sake!

I have no grievance or complaint
Let's divide everything;
Old letters, and pictures
Let's sort out everything;
You take whatever is yours
Keep my objects as well;
Why bother if I cry
Let me bear it all quietly;
Sounds percolate and reverberate
Erect fences with concertina coils;
Tumultuous winds distract
Construct the walls higher;
Put lock on the  lips,and plug the ears
or put the potion in my cup;
Please do this for my sake
Put the potion in my cup!!!!!!!!!

daman
07/07/2010

No comments: